My entry for Genre Grandeur at Movierob’s blog is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I fell in love with this coming-of-age film when I saw it three years ago, and even though there’s so many to choose from, I had to choose this one to write about. Seriously, I cry every time, not even sure why.
Thanks, Rob for letting me choose this month! I hope everyone else who participated enjoyed revisiting their favorite films in the genre. I know I enjoyed reading the reviews.
Be sure to check out Movierob’s blog if you haven’t already, and as well as the other bloggers who participated 🙂
For this month’s final entry for Genre Grandeur February – Coming of Age movie’s, here’s a review of The Perks of A Wallflower (2012) by Justine of Justine’s Movie Blog who chose this month’s genre for us all.
If you missed any of them, here’s a recap:
This month we had 12 review for GG:
- The Kings of Summer (2013) – Digital Shortbread
- Starter for 10 (2006) – EmmaKWall
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) – Tranquil Dreams
- An Education (2009) – Film Grimoire
- An Education (2009) – The Girl Who Loved to Review
- Mean Girls (2004) – Life of this City Girl
- Frances Ha (2012) – Sidekick Reviews
- Taps (1981) – MovieRob
- American Graffiti (1973) – MovieRob
- Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1982) – MovieRob
- Footloose (1984) – MovieRob
- Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) – Justine’s Movie Blog
Thanks to everyone who participated this month!
In addition, I…
View original post 1,242 more words