Thank you very much, Emma for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! For anyone who isn’t already following Emma at emmakwall (explainsitall), you should get on that immediately. She’s a very witty and humorous writer and her posts are always a fun read. She’s also my personal go-to if ever I need recommendations of obscure British films, she seems to be an expert on those!
As the rules go, here’s my nominations for 15 other bloggers. Don’t feel obligated to have to participate, just know that I think you’re awesome.
Lukas + Film
Keith & the Movies
Ten Stars or Less
Views from the Sofa
The Girl that Loved to Review
Ben Lane’s Reviews
Life of this City Girl
The Movie Talk Blog
The Stub Collector
Drew’s Movie Reviews
Now for 10 wonderful facts about me:
1. I have 15 dogs, so I’m basically a certified dog lady (is that less pitiful than a cat lady?)
2. Aside from classic rock and really old school rap, movie scores are my favorite genre of music.
3. I’m a hypochondriac who is always convinced I have cancer or some other incurable disease.
4. I once got drunk at a wrap party with Meryl Streep, but I was still too shy to speak to her.
5. I’m very picky about the shape of my pasta. Screw you, penne. I love you, ravioli.
6. I want to move to Scotland, or anywhere outside the U.S. with a countryside and people whose language/accent I can’t understand.
7. I’m still convinced that “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time” was the best video game of all time.
8. I’m not a real redhead.
9. When it comes to beer, Guinness is my one true love.
10. I don’t have a definitive favorite color, song, or movie, but I do have a favorite dinosaur…you ready for it? STEGOSAURUS!